Santa Monica Audi
One of the Largest Audi Dealerships in the west. Great Benefits.
• Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
• Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
• Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
• High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
• Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
• Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
• Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
• Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
• Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
• Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
• Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Salary Range $22 to $50 an hour, depending on experience